Links to Reading Comprehensions: Click here
A vital life skill! Please make sure that you are reading regularly with your child; using comprehension questions throughout and asking: "What do you notice about the author's use of vocabulary, structure and punctuation?" "Why do you think ____ decided to do this? What do you think that consequences could be?" Find out more about this by scrolling down below.
- Why Is Reading So Important?
- Advice for Parents - Reading With Your Child Booklet
- Home School Reading Diary
- Questions to Ask Your Child After They Have Read LKS2
- Questions to Ask Your Child After They Have Read UKS2
- Some Other Questions to Ask Your Child After They Have Read
- After Reading Board Game
- After Reading Board Game Instructions
Read for Enjoyment:
- Brilliant Book List Y3.pdf
- Brilliant Book List Y4.pdf
- Brilliant Book List Y5.pdf
- Brilliant Book List Y6.pdf